Search for atmospheres
A short walk from the beach, you find Besaid Village, a small but fairly friendly community. The temple sits at the top of a short hill, and a few leaf-branch-and-rope huts provide homes for the villagers, with doors constructed of locally woven fabric. Up in a corner, the Crusaders have their own tent. Most of the local blitzball players hang out there. A small shop provides supplies for the village.
Comments for "Besaid Village"
License details for "Besaid Village"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps on Concrete by Amszala on http://freesound.org +)
- Distant forest ambience by By Dobroide - www.freesound.org +)
- Dog bark by By Ronfont - www.freesound.org +)
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- Thailand-Jungle-Cicade-3m-FS by greencouch from http://freesound.org +)
- ogaki summer morning by satoshi-hama from http://freesound.org +)
- fantail otari by simon gray +)
- Small Crowd Chatter by snakebarney from http://freesound.org +)