Search for atmospheres
Welcome to Your New Body, Android
Being Manufactured | DBH
Mechanical whirring and buzzing surrounds you. Robotic arms carefully arrange wires, plastic, veins. An artificial heart, filled with blue liquid, rests in your chest. In moments, you are awake, your skin as white as the walls of a hospital. Your human appearance hasn't been projected onto your frame, yet, nor do you have a name. You are simply a model number, one of many that look exactly like you. Knowledge of your identity and purpose are downloaded into your neuromechanical framework. Stick to your programming, and you'll do just fine.
Comments for "Being Manufactured | DBH"
License details for "Being Manufactured | DBH"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Drilling ambience by AGFX - www.freesound.org (Modified by RareSound Production) +)
- wind turbine by eguaus from http://freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat by Flame +)
- Mechanical Elevator by http://www.freesound.org/people/calivintage/sounds/95701/ +)
- Robotics by owlstorm from http://freesound.org +)
- TractorBeamshutdown by Starwars.com +)
- what do robots dream about? by tomlija from http://freesound.org +)
- engine room by zimbot from http://freesound.org +)