Search for atmospheres
A Day at Battleship Bay
You've decided to spend a day at Battleship Bay, but you're not the only one: a crowd of people are already walking the boardwalk, exploring the arcade, and lounging on the beach. What to do first? You could go towards the distant calliope music and into the arcade, or down to the beach to listen to the waves. Or maybe towards that lively Irish jig – the longer you listen, the more you want to dance. If only some of these ridiculous people would stop ruining the atmosphere with cruel and racist talk ...
Comments for "Battleship Bay"
License details for "Battleship Bay"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Beach Waves by 3bagbrew of http://freesound.org +)
- Umbrella flapping in the wind by By BenBonCan from www.freesound.org +)
- Bar Crowd by https://www.freesound.org/people/lonemonk/ +)
- harbour ambience by rockdoctor from http://freesound.org +)
- rory o'more saddle the pony by scathach +)
- carousel music by setuniman from http://freesound.org +)
- Indignant Women by smithw027 from http://freesound.org +)
- Children Playing by yacou from http://freesound.org +)