Search for atmospheres
FO4- Working in the backyard the morning of the Great War
Backyard Morning of the War
You've gotten dressed and ready for the day. You ate breakfast, chatted with your spouse, and said good morning to your son. You then went out to the backyard to get the garden ready for the coming winter, letting the robot take care of the infant. It's light outside now, the sun warming the earth, and you begin digging the ground. You hear the laughter of children playing, and the barking of the neighbor's dog. It's peaceful, except for the occasional fly-over of a helicopter.
The air is crisp and smells of autumn. The trees are orange and red, and you can faintly hear the creek out behind your backyard. The birds sing their morning songs, and you feel at peace.
Comments for "Backyard Morning of the War"
License details for "Backyard Morning of the War"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Birds in distance by Chloe +)
- Creek by Corsica S of the Freesound Project +)
- Helicopter Flying Past by from http://soundbible.com/1740-Helicopter.html +)
- Children playing in yard by goldkelchen from http://freesound.org +)
- digging with a shovel by idepe from freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on the sidewalk by Sevin7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Lawn Sprinkler by smokeyvw +)
- bullmastiff barking by Tomlija from http://freesound.org +)