Search for atmospheres
I choose... Rapture
At the end our choices make us
"I am Andrew Ryan, and I am here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No,' says the man in Washington, 'it belongs to the poor.' 'No,' says the man in the Vatican, 'it belongs to God.' 'No,' says the man in Moscow, 'it belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor. Where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality. Where the great would not be constrained by the small. And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well."
Comments for "At the end our choices make us"
License details for "At the end our choices make us"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Watery Whispers by charitho from http://freesound.org +)
- Ultranoise Glitch by El Bozo *)
- Footsteps with Echo by freesound.org +)
- Vinyl Noise by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Jazz Street Musicians by reinsamba from www.freesound.org +)
- In Pain by RutgerMuller of the Freesound Project +)
- Police Megaphone Gibberish by sup0c *)
- Submarine\Aquarium by theredshore from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license