Search for atmospheres
Relax in Morrowind :: ASCADIAN ISLES
The Ascadian Isles are fertile, lush agricultural lowlands mainly under House Hlaalu control in Vvardenfell's southwestern area. The climate is temperate and comfortable, with moderate rainfall. The region encompasses land as far south as Ebonheart, west to the Foyada Mamaea, north to the central Ashlands just past the Fields of Kummu shrine, and east to the large Daedric shrine of Ald Sotha. The land is rich in nutrients, and therefore littered with small farms and plantations. The islands themselves, while scattered, are close enough for easy transportation, the only main obstacle being Lake Amaya. Notable vegetation includes large mushroom-like plants not unlike trees, cork bulb, marshmerrow and muck sponges.
Comments for "ASCADIAN ISLES"
License details for "ASCADIAN ISLES"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Jeremy Soule - Peaceful Waters by Jeremy Soule +)
- 0_Crickets by Luuk van Loon +)
- Footsteps on the sidewalk by Sevin7 from http://freesound.org +)
- light rain by vahid +)
- Springpeepers by Vectormedia +)
- Wolf Cry by viorelvio +)