Search for atmospheres
Aperture Science Laboratory Number 7
You've been working on the same project for months now, and it's still not going great. The lab is filled with other scientists working on their pieces of the project. You flip through your papers and sigh absentmindedly. The machine works fine at power up, but it keeps shutting itself right back off. Someone drops a flask and swears as glass shatters everywhere. You wish you could say that was uncommon.
You return to your work, and try to ignore the vague sense of unease you get from what you're doing.
Comments for "Aperture Labrotories"
License details for "Aperture Labrotories"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Robotic start up by 2887679652 from http://freesound.org +)
- Glass_shattering_05 by c-rogers from http://freesound.org +)
- Bottom Scrape by George Vlad of alchemyaudio.wordpress.com +)
- Party Chattering by GuardianSoldier +)
- Confirmation Beep by http://www.freesound.org/people/AMPUL +)
- Sighing by K1m218 from http://freesound.org/ +)
- Fliping paper by original by yaron_elh from http://freesound.org, edited by sparklyhedgehog +)
- Electronic machinery hum by primeval_polypod from http://freesound.org +)