Search for atmospheres
cradle songs of comfort and bones gnawed by teeth
and the void whispers back
i walked for hours along the coast, leaving dunwall behind me until the lament of the waves drowned all other feeling.
(i wept knowing y o u would not come to me)
you rule my dreams, where i behold with senses i do not possess in waking life the dark splendor of your home in the deep. there the ocean rests on your back.
Comments for "and the void whispers back"
License details for "and the void whispers back"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Abandoned fields by Dredile from http://www.freesound.org +)
- ambient_wind_howling by Evilface38 +)
- Child Ghost by fastfoodhampster +)
- Creepy Ambiance by freesound.org +)
- Whalesong Lighthouse by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Underwater ambience by scratchikken from freesound.org +)
- Dark wind by sonic-options +)