Search for atmospheres
Fo4 An Evening at the Dugout Inn
An Evening at the Dugout Inn
After a long day of selling wares in Diamond City, the citizens congregate in this old underground pub for good food and great drinks. In the background, radio can be heard, but the sounds of chatter and merriment really overpower any other noise inside- Chugging down beer, wine, whiskey, bourbon, nuka-cola, or some of the Bobrov Brothers' own Moonshine, while several patrons play billiards in the back corner. The smell of beer, whiskey, mold, and cooked meat are all mixed with the smell of body odor. In the back hallway, visitors rent rooms for the night, and some, just for the evening. The lighting is gentle, and the bartender is inviting.
The bar is lively and warm, a stark contrast to the outside world all around Diamond City.
Comments for "An Evening at the Dugout Inn"
License details for "An Evening at the Dugout Inn"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Sounds2 by *)
- Distant Weather Radio 2 by *)
- Collecting glassess by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Sweeping floor by daboy291 from http://freesound.org +)
- Billiards by gpenn76 from http://freesound.org +)
- Bar Crowd by https://www.freesound.org/people/lonemonk/ +)
- Chair by MaxDemianAGL from http://freesound.org +)
- Hissing Gas Leak by taberius from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license