Search for atmospheres
Fo4 Acadia Interior
Acadia- The Synth Refuge
The Synth Refuge. Acadia is a large metal dome sitting atop the tallest mountain in the region. Inside, the metal is old and creaks. There are computers and other electronic equipment that beeps and sputters and whirs. Footsteps echo all around you, and you hear the opening and closing of heavy metal doors. There is a constant but quiet buzzing sound of energy powering this facility. You see DIMA and Chase and Faraday hard at work, traveling from machine to machine. The quiet murmur of conversations both in front of you and above and below you. The synths are going about their daily jobs and routines of maintenance, housekeeping, and researching.
This facility is fairly fortified, and only the citizens of Mount Desert Island know of this place. The Commonwealth, and the Institute, have no idea this place exists. Everyone is safe here, at least for now.
Comments for "Acadia- The Synth Refuge"
License details for "Acadia- The Synth Refuge"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- electronic buzz by alienistcog from http://freesound.org +)
- Ambient Sewer by D W - Freesound +)
- Echoing Footsteps by Free Download +)
- Computer keyboard typing by Halleck from http://freesound.org +)
- Enterprise Beeps 2 by Paramount +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)
- Banging in the walls long 2 by Square Enix +)
- air-conditioner_humm by zapsplat.com +)