Search for atmospheres
Inside the Valentine Detective Agency...
Working with Nick Valentine
You've just finished up a case with Nick, and now that you're antsy with adrenaline, he insists you've got to get the details down while they're still buzzing in your skull. Some part of you wants to argue there's no point in recording the details of the case, in keeping files when there's no Bureau or boss breathing down your necks. But he insists, this is what keeps him organized. Keeps the modern history separate from Old Nick's history. You concede, and as you sit down to help him write the case report, you listen...
(A mix to get some writing done and in the company of Diamond City's finest.
If the music gets old, you can always tune in to Diamond City Radio, hosted by Travis "Lonely" Miles, or play the URL up top.)
Comments for "Working with Nick Valentine"
License details for "Working with Nick Valentine"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Anesthesia Ventilator by audiomicro.com +)
- Lyon streets by CruZControL (source by netscraper from http://freesound.org) +)
- Doctor Dribbles-Gas Mask Club by Doctor Dribbles from https://www.youtube.com/user/DOCTORDRIBBLES +)
- Emergency Generator by genghis attenborough (freesound.org) +)
- Typewriter by http://soundbible.com/free-sound-effects-2.html +)
- Neon Lights Hum by kbnevel from http://freesound.org +)
- book turning by king Loki +)
- creaking chair by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)